We know that there are perceived barriers to using the ECVET framework. In some national contexts, it’s not always clear how ECVET works and what it can offer.
Complex language and a lack of clarity as to how evidence is used by national accrediting bodies, complicates matters even further.
We have collaborated with our project partners to develop resources which help our stakeholders better understand the ECVET framework and their role in the process. These resources are aimed at lower level vocational qualifications (up to EQF Level 3) and simplify how to use ECVET for short term European work based placements.
- Conducted research into the requirements of accrediting bodies in our partner countries.
- Developed guidance for the recognition and validation of learning outcomes, and devised a tool to support the development of learning outcomes for short term placements.
- Created resources to enable college tutors to integrate ECVET into their placements.
- Produced videos to engage learners with learning outcomes whilst on their placement.
- Devised guidance for host organisations to engage and implement the ECVET process.
- Reviewed the best ways of using the European Qualification Framework for ECVET.
Collaboration and partnership is at the heart of what we do.
If you would like to find out more about the way we work, get in touch.