We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and self motivated individual. The post holder will be joining us at an exciting time of growth and development within the organization; we are looking for someone who is proactive and visionary, who can contribute and be committed to shaping the future direction of the organization.
The post holder will be involved in the management of our existing partnerships. They will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects and will ensure that we have effective systems in place to facilitate this process. They will lead on the development and implementation of our communications strategy, particularly focused on capturing the impact of our work and disseminating this to relevant stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a project delivery/management role.
They will have:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to engage, and communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- A diplomatic and flexible approach to partnership working
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to assimilate large amounts of information
- An understanding of regional/national/European funding streams, bid writing and reporting requirements
- Experience of developing and implementing communication strategies targeted at specific groups of stakeholders
- Knowledge/experience of working within FE or vocational education and training
- Experience of scoping, developing and researching new projects
- A positive, creative and flexible approach to problem solving
- The capacity to work autonomously and be proactive about identifying opportunities
This role has opportunities for travel and participation in international meetings and events, so the candidate will be willing and able to travel internationally and around the UK.
This role will report to, and be fully supported by, the Director.
The postholder will be responsible for :
- Digital communications and tools e.g. social media
- Marketing and dissemination of impact
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Erasmus Plus reporting
- Developing monitoring & evaluation frameworks
- Data analysis of trends
- Oversee the monitoring and evaluation of our projects, including donor report writing
- Partnership management (liaising with VET college/intermediary and hosting partners)
- Supporting contractual compliance amongst partners
- Supporting partner queries/issues
Capacity Building of College Partners
- Support college departments to embed appropriate learning outcomes into mobility opportunities
- Providing training and resources to vocational tutors
- Dissemination of good practice (support tutor community of good practice)
- Effectively and sensitively manage relationships with our UK and European partners
Fundraising and contract management
- Take a lead in the preparation and writing of funding applications and contract management
- Develop new partnerships
- Identifying new opportunities
- Ensure effective admin systems are in place to enable the smooth delivery of project activity (to include a review of processes and systems management)
Systems & Processes
- Liaise with partners (international and UK colleges) to work effectively within management processes
- Contribute to periodic reviews of systems
This is full time position but flexible working arrangements will be considered.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4) to email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 15 July 2018
Interviews will be held between Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th July.